Monday, October 25, 2021

More Daddy/Daughter Pumpkin Carving


 It's almost Halloween again. So, for the 3rd year in a row, my daughter Raianne and I have carved pumpkins of our own design. This year I thought I'd spice things up with a little theme or motif if you will.  What I decided on was to have one pumpkin murdering the other. So that's what you are seeing above. I designed the victim pumpkin while Raianne designed the killer pumpkin. I think they both came out fairly well.

I'm very impressed with how quickly my daughter has learned the entire process of carving a pumpkin. I guess she's always been a fast learner. Either way, I can't wait to see what kind of pumpkin she will design next year. In these uncertain covid times, her pumpkin is at least one great thing to look forward to.

Here's what they look like with the lights off by the way:


Whoa! spooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooky! Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment