Saturday, February 17, 2024

Some smeary smearness


 Here's a screenshot from that animated video I'm working on.  I figured that it was too crazy NOT to share.  Anyway, there it is for your visual enjoyment or whichever emotion takes you.


I've seen people online decrying smear animation and too wonky and
weird.  People just take a screenshot of it and just focus on that one image pointing out everything they find "wrong" with it.  These are people that are of course 1) not in the animation business 2) have never tried to animate anything in their entire lives.  Therefore they have no inkling of how any of it works.  On the day they finally do acquire that knowledge, they'll find out that the image they once gawked at does indeed work within the movement where it counts. 

This is, of course, something that AI artists could never fully duplicate even with the biggest computer with the highest amount of RAM memory.

Anyway, that's my post and subsequently my rant.  Here's hoping my video, smears and all, is done and online soon.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment