Friday, October 27, 2023

Baby Avery's first Halloween

Halloween is almost upon us, so everybody the whole world over are preparing themselves with elaborate house decorations, even more elaborate costumes, as well as many delinquent style pranks being meticulously planned.  Since my son was only born last month, this will be his first time participating in the Hallows Eve festivities. Since his name is Avery, it's only fitting that his first costume be "Tex Avery related".  So, his first costume is Droopy.


My wife helped with the sewing because she's much more competent at it than me. (Confidentially, I couldn't even sew a button with an electrified button sewer).  At any rate, the above photo is the result of our labour. What do you think?

Even though Avery is way too young to be eating any candy, I think he'll have an enjoyable Halloween. He seems happy anyway.

 

To complete this blog post, here's a Droopy cartoon for your viewing pleasure. Happy Halloween, all!

2 comments: