Sunday, October 29, 2023

More pumpkin carving goodness


 Like I mentioned in the previous post, Halloween is once again upon us. Like other years previous, my daughter and I did some pumpkin carving to celebrate. The big difference this year is that my son Avery has joined us.




So, this year, I decided to take another approach to the jack o'lantern design. I tried to make it pleasent and somewhat baby-like rather than spooky or crazy.  I drew mine out on paper first:

I thought that looked pleasant enough. Avery would be sure to enjoy that. Raianne doodled a quick pleasent face too just a few minutes before carving. The full result with the lights added is below.


I thought I had achieved something that would please my one month old son. However, his mom (my wife) informed that he was indeed scared of this pumpkins. He put on a sad face as soon as he saw them. Oh well, he did see the both of us carving the pumpkins earlier abd seemed to enjoy that. Maybe next year he can participate. 

Until then, HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!

1 comment: