Monday, January 14, 2013

Guitar art

Recently my cousin asked me to put some art work onto a piece of his guitar.  Spoiler alert: I said yes.  Immediately below is the first preliminary sketch I made.


Sorry for the blurriness of this picture.  I took it with my iPhone.  Anyway, I showed that to my cousin and he approved of it.  So I went ahead and finished it off.  Here it is: 


I'm sure that will enhance his musical presence.

Speaking of which, I should give his band a shameless plug.  It is called Have (pronounced Ha-vey).  I tried to find some footage of them playing but with no such luck.  So you'll have to take my word for it that they completely and thoroughly rock the joint.  The best I can do right now is post one of their album covers:


I do have a photo of them performing:

If people could hear photographs, then they would know that we are completely and thoroughly rocking this joint.


It would be a good idea to post a link to their Facebook page right here too.  Go there and give that page 500 million likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment