Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Canada Votes: 2019 edition



Well, it's election time in Canada again.  Over the years of writing this little blog of mine I've taken it upon myself to present all of the candidates competing for the job and title of Prime Minister.  This year's election promises to be a nail biter between two heavy favourites.  Who will emerge triumphant? That remains to be seen.  For now, I present all the candidates up for the job starting with the incumbent:

Justin Trudeau

Yeah, I went there.

Other major players trying to take his job are:

Andrew Scheer

Jagmeet Singh

Elizabeth May
Maxime Bernier

I can't and won't tell you who to vote for.  What I can do is provide a link right here for any Canadian citizen that will help them find out what riding they're in and thus where their voting station is: Elections Canada

The official election date is Monday October 21

Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment