Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Nephew Drawings


Here he is in real life...


...and here's my rendering of him in pencil.  Yay!

That's it.




Oh, but one other thing.  Yes, I know the American election happened a million years ago already.  I would have said something at the time but I was waaaaaay too busy at work.  So, I'm saying it now.
Yes indeed, the good guys won.  Hooray!  But, of course, here's something we'll be hearing from all those sore loser McCain-iacs, Palin-istas, and any other assorted neo-con loyal Bushie types:


Okay!  Post over.

2 comments:

  1. You know, Sideshow Bob is 100% right. Most people who vote Democrat out of liberal guilt. I am for neither party if you wondering BTW. I think it's ridiculous that only two parties hold the most power in a country as diverse as the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up here in Canada we have more than two parties. Here's a brief rundown of the parties who ran in the most recent election.

    However, the two dominant parties are the Tories and the Liberals. But there is certainly room for any other parties to run.

    ReplyDelete