Saturday, February 18, 2017

My SJW video now in easily digestible increments

It has come to my attention that people are having some troubles watching my recently made video.  Besides the copyright strikes that I mentioned earlier making it unavailable to anyone on Youtube, people are also uncomfortable with the video's length of 1 hour and 22 minutes.  Hey, the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven was about that long and I don't recall too many people complaining (except for some movie critics, some parents that had to take their kids to it, some online personalities pointing out its flaws, and from artists who actually worked on the movie).
But yes I can understand the disgruntlement.  It's much easier and more delightful to watch animated dogs have a grand adventure for approximately 82 minutes than it is to watch me prattle on about my opinions in a cold basement for that same amount of time.  So here's what I've done.  I've divided my video up into its 14 individual segments and embedded them below.  That way you can watch one or two or three (or however many you can muster) at a time.  Then if you're ever tired, you can go rest for a bit and then start again where you left off.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

"Why did I even make this video so long in the first place?", you ask.  I just had  a lot to say.

Also, as an FYI, this{these} video{s} was meant to promote both of my books, as it is with pretty much everything on my blog since about 2010.  So, here's yet another link to those books on Amazon: Jesus Needs Help and Censor Monkeys Have No Class.

Now on to the video(s).  Enjoy!  If you've seen it/them already, feel free to enjoy again.








sjw_004_tippergore by Daffyduckandthedinosaur












sjw_010_francesca ramsey by Daffyduckandthedinosaur







No comments:

Post a Comment