Wednesday, July 05, 2006

King-Sized Kyle



The above graphic is a picture of Kyle Marshall that I have drawn. I've seen some pictures of him on various blogs portraying him as a huge fat guy. However, when I last saw him back in animation school a few years ago he was just a little shrimp. Oh well, if he's put on some weight by now, I can go along with that. (Keep in mind I haven't seen this guy in person or even a photograph of him in like 3 years. I'm not 100% certain I drew him accurately. I just scribbled down what I remember. Those big frizzy things on his face are his eyebrows by the way. Or should I say his 'unibrow'?)

For those who don't know, Kyle and I have had many many arguements on the internet. Some were minor squabbles that got resolved quickly and some that were drag-'em-out verbal brawls that went on for posts and posts with absolutely no resolution. But, y'know, of all the people I've tangled with online, he's been the only one who has actually backed his statements up with something. Like a competant lawyer, he presents the arguement as well as the proof. Everyone should take this lesson from Kyle. You can shut someone up much faster with a well presented fact than you can just by saying "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP......." constantly. I live by that, and so should you.

Anyway, if you know Kyle, leave a comment. I'd like to know if I 'captured' him or not.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAAHAH, I like to think I have lost some weight in the last 8 months but what the hell, everyone likes to draw me as an obese monster.

    And teh uni-brow, yea you nailed it.


    And thanks for the compliment on the debating, I am sure there will be many a more, hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you mean by everyone, you mean me and Dave then yes, everyone draws you fat. Hopefully the Calgary Flames gag was a huge give away that the Kyle I had drawn belonged to bizzaro world. This makes me laugh, nice one Dave!

    ReplyDelete