Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jude Law revisited

Hey, remember this old drawing of Jude Law I did? I do. Remember how absolutely crappy it was? How it just reaked of incompetance throughout? Worse yet, it didn't even look like Jude. It looked more like Keifer Sutherland and Bart Simpson had a baby together or something.

Back at animation school, we got a visit from one Brain "Inspector Gadget" Lemay. One piece of advice that I remember him giving us is to take a terrible drawing you did in your past and draw it again but try to improve on it. So, that's exactly what I've done with Jude Law here. I know it's way too late to enter Mr. Kricfalusi's Jude Law contest but that doesn't matter. It's all about the continuous learning process that every artist must go through.

So, without further adieu, here's my new Jude Law caricature:



Once again, I also drew his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment